- Deep pink mixed silk long kurti (kurti only)
- Adorned with Thread, Embroidery, Sequins
- Recommended for Festive andMehendi Events
- Jewellery & Accessories (Not Included)
- Select the Blouse Size given next to the product image from the dropdown to get it stitched in standard measurements.
- If neck style shown in the image is clearly visible, well design it the same way. If not, we'll stitch our standard yet popular round neck design.
- Currently Unavailable
- We provide specialized services for getting your garment stitched in sizes 20 and above. The tailors are trained to give required precision and ensure that the garment should look its best in any size you provide us.
Fall & Edging:
- The Fall is an inner cotton lining (usually as wide as the Saree Border and stitched along the first 3 meters of the Saree) that protects the lower half from damage around the ankles.
- The Edging is done on both ends of the Saree, as it helps in giving a smooth edge to the drape and protects it from frayed edges.
- Our Sarees are delivered to you with Fall & Edging - Free of charge
- Dry Cleaning is recommended. Please do not bleach, wring or tumble dry.
- Embroidery, Patch work ,Thread work or any other work on the product may have slight irregularities or varriations.
- Products with embroidery only, may be cold washed separately. Turn the garment inside out before washing to avoid abrasion.
- Colour may bleed or fade in some instances where natural dyes are used and/or traditional dyeing or printing processed are used.
- Irregularities in yarn, slubs or uneven contrast are the natural characteristics of some textiles.
- Please ensure to steam the garment lightly, inside out if at all required.
- Please handle your jewellery with care when wearing or storing as pieces may be delicate.
- Avoid contact with water, perfumes, moisturisers and cleaning products.
- When you aren't wearing your jewellery, store it away from direct light.
- Spot clean only.
- Outer Fabric: To care for non-leather we recommend using a water and stain protector. This will assist in protecting against moisture and repelling dirt, grease and grime.
- For our Punjabi Juttis, Dry clean only. Store your Juttis in a dust bag or a muslin cloth. Keep them dry and away from moisture. If at all expose to moisture please dry them out before storing them.