- Gold Embroided SAREE In Tussar Silk
- Adorned with Thread, Zari, Sequins, Thread Work
- Violet Semi-Stitched Blouse in Mixed Silk
- Fall & Edging (Not Included)
- Jewellery & Accessories (Not Included)
|Occasion||Engagement, Wedding, Mehendi, Festive|
|Work||Zari, Sequins, Thread Work|
- Select the Blouse Size given next to the product image from the dropdown to get it stitched in standard measurements.
- If neck style shown in the image is clearly visible, we will design it the same way. If not, we'll stitch our standard yet popular round neck design.
- Currently Unavailable
Plus Size:Coming Soon
- Dry Cleaning is recommended. Please do not bleach, wring or tumble dry.
- Embroidery, Patch work ,Thread work or any other work on the product may have slight irregularities or variations.
- Products with embroidery only, may be cold washed separately. Turn the garment inside out before washing to avoid abrasion.
- Colour may bleed or fade in some instances where natural dyes are used and/or traditional dyeing or printing processed are used.
- Irregularities in yarn, slubs or uneven contrast are the natural characteristics of some textiles.
- Please ensure to steam the garment lightly, inside out if at all required.
- Please handle your jewellery with care when wearing or storing as pieces may be delicate.
- Avoid contact with water, perfumes, moisture and cleaning products.
- When you aren't wearing your jewellery, store it away from direct light.
- Spot clean only.
- Outer Fabric: To care for non-leather we recommend using a water and stain protector. This will assist in protecting against moisture and repelling dirt, grease and grime.
- For our Punjabi Juttis, Dry clean only. Store your Juttis in a dust bag or a muslin cloth. Keep them dry and away from moisture. If at all expose to moisture please dry them out before storing them.